Owner & founder
Owner & founder
Booking expert & chaos handler
Tour expert & human powerbank
Booking expert & language talent
Master of mechanics & stay-calm-hero
Opening times in case of bad weather
If there is a forecast for bad weather (strong rain, snow etc) we might stay closed on such days. In case of rainy weather please give us a call before you come by to make sure the shop is open. If you have booked a tour or reserved bikes and it rains, we will contact you beforehand, but we will of course still be at the shop to discuss, if we can do the tour / bike rental or not.
December and January our shop is closed. These are the winter months in the Swiss Alps, hence it’s quite unlikely that you can go on a bike tour.
What does “Open on request” mean? We are deciding on a day-by-day base if we open the shop or not. Contact us and we’ll let you know if we will be opening our shop or not. In case our answering machine get’s your call, or we do not respond to your email, we are closed.
If you arrive by train:
From Berne or Lucerne take any train in direction Interlaken and leave the train at Interlaken Ost railway station.
From Interlaken Ost railway station by foot:
- Walk along the main street (Untere Bönigstrasse) in the direction of the center of Interlaken.
- After 200 meters the name of the street changes to «Hoheweg». Stay on this road. You see the Hotel Lindner Beau Rivage on your right. Pass Hotel Lindner Beau Rivage and Hotel Royal St. Georges on your right and stay on “Hoheweg”.
- 50 metres after Hotel Royal St. Georges, take the small street to the right: you have reached the Flying Wheels Bike Center.
From Interlaken Ost railway station by bus:
Firstly we want to tell you that walking is the better approach, it’s only 500 mts from train station Interlaken Ost.
- Take Bus 103 direction Interlaken West.
- Get off the bus at «Kursaal», then walk back about 200 m.